Real-Time Broadcast Analyzer : DVB – ATSC – ISDB
» Live Receiption of Digital TV and Mobile DTV «
- RF – by using of common DVB / ATSC / ISDB RF receivers (PCIe, PCI or USB) of different suppliers with BDA drivers.
Note: ATSC-M/H Mobile DTV gets received via standard ATSC receiver, i.e. no special ATSC-M/H receiver hardware is necessary!
- ASI – support of ASI input cards from StreamLabs, DVEO, DekTec
- IP – support of IP input via UDP (unicast and multicast), TCP or RTP
» Program Navigation «
- the received Transport Stream gets analyzed and all announced program services and their corresponding PIDs in gets lists in a comfortable tree view
- via simple double click on a program entry an appropriate IP streamer gets created to stream all relevant program data to another application, e.g. for playing back the A/V content in an Audio/Video wall (SAMitor)
» Analysis and Monitoring «
- RF – simple RF monitoring, e.g. Signal Quality, Signal Locked …
- MPEG – monitoring acc. ETSI TR 101 290, Prio 1, 2, 3 errors …
- PID – PID- and Program bit-rate measurements, PID announcement …
- EPG – monitoring EIT/ETT tables, Current/Next events, program preview …
- Subtitle / Closed Captions – monitoring DVB subtitles, ATSC/ISDB Closed Captions …
- Teletext – monitoring initial page, page updates, cycle times …
- DSM-CC – monitoring DSI/DII messages, PMT announcement, carousel cycle times …
- MHP / HbbTV – monitoring AIT instances, application URL responses …
» Streaming «
supports of various types of IP based (UDP,TCP) and/or file based output streamers:
- complete multiplex (TS)
- particular DTV programs out of the multiplex
- particular PID(s) out of the multiplex
- particular MDTV services (A/V, FLUTE, ESG, key streams …) out of the multiplex
- particular Audio service out of the multiplex
» Recording «
- recording of the current received Transport Stream
- configuration of time or size limit
» Conditional Access «
- detection of encrypted DTV services
- descrambling of several encrypted services simultaneously (dependent on the used CAM)
- streaming of descrambled A/V content for visual confidence monitoring
- Note: descrambling of encrypted DTV services requires an appropriate tuner hardware, a CI module along with an appropriate CAM and a valid SmartCard
» SNMP based Monitoring «
continuously and unattended, 24/7 monitoring of hundreds of parameters via SNMP
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- DirectX 9 or higher
Note: The Real-Time Broadcast Analyzer – SAMcorder – is part of the Software package “DTV Tools” for ATSC, DVB or ISDB.
- The installation process requires administrative privileges.
- After downloading start the installer on your Laptop or PC and follow the instructions of the setup dialog.
This software is shareware and must be licensed if being used beyond the trial period of 30 days.
» Head-End and Field Monitoring of ATSC / DVB / ISDB broadcasts «
- for ATSC, DVB or ISDB monitoring or for various analysis solutions SAMcorder acts as central Input/Output Processor
- the various input interfaces (RF, ASI, IP and File) allow to perform monitoring both in the Head-End and in the field
- SAMcorder performs real-time error analysis and measurements on all technical layers
- all SAMcorder measurements interact with the SAMager Agent software, which performs SNMP based monitoring of the entire multiplex and provides the measurement results via SNMP to the operator
- SAMcorder also interacts with SAMitor who performs the visual monitoring of the Audio/Video content in a feature-rich video mosaic wall